Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I am finally getting to setup my work space in Florida. WooHoo! I am cleaning and organizing, 2 of the things I hate the most! My style off cleaning is throw it in a box and I will get to it later (Ya, right!)  I always put off cleaning until the VERY LAST MINUTE!  I  have good intensions to work 20 minutes a day and get it done but I just keep putting it off.

I haven’t been totally slacking in the last 3 weeks. I have been working on my Etsy shops www.artrageousclay.etsy.com and www.firedupladies.etsy.com. I finally have enough pieces in FiredUpLadies to have 2 pages! I have also been playing with my pictures so I would love to hear any comments and critiques regarding them.

My newest listing in www.firedupladies.etsy.com is this Reversible Necklace -
 
Woodland Forest Reversible Ceramic Pearl Necklace



And the matching earrings.

Sterling Silver Pearl Earrings



Thanks for taking the to read a little of my ramblings!  I really appreciate it!
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment