Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Pieces Listed On My Website!


Happy Easter to everyone!
I've just created a new page on my website! I've added some of my beaded necklaces. Since each is one of a kind it has taken me a while to create them and get them on there.
I've included a couple of pictures to wet your appetite!
My newest creation is the Reversible Necklace.
I've put an image on both sides of my pieces to create a fabulous
necklace that won't be found anywhere else! I think that after
much trial and error, I've figured it out!
I think that these are FANTASTIC!
What do you think of them?
I would love to hear your take on them.
They come on a multi strand ribbon necklace that is 18 - 20 inches.
I hope everyone has a safe and
wonderful Easter weekend!
I am off to color some eggs and do an easter egg hunt!
Oh, I can't forget that the hungry kids! Homemade pizza tonight!
Be Blessed,
Regina

You can find these necklaces and more at my website

No comments:

Post a Comment