Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Triumphs!


I just listed a few new necklaces! I'm including the links below so come take a look.




I'm also working on some new necklace designs. I just bought some FABULOUS biwa pearls from ebay. I'm stretching myself trying to figure out how to incorporate them in my designs! I'm always looking for new ways to create.


Another new item I'm working on is RINGS! I love rings and I've made them before, but not like this! They are going to be face rings this time! They are turning out GREAT! I can't wait until they are finished.


I also just received some wire from www.windspirit.etsy.com that I'm excited about. I am trying aluminum wire for the first time! It is so light weight, I can't believe it! I made a wire test ring last night about 11 o'clock and have been wearing it ever since. So far so good! I haven't turned green and it's very easy to wear. (btw - I eat metal like crazy and turn green within an hour!) Go check out windspirit if you would like some wire that won't break the bank!


Bye for now!


Regina

1 comment: