Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunny Wednesday


I've had an idea percolating and brewing for awhile. I have finally gotten it to come about. I am now making all of my new pendants reversible, also! I am so excited! It's taken a lot of trial and error but now it is in the making. As I am Florida and my kiln is in Ohio it won't be until the end of May that I will first have them out. It is so rewarding to have an idea come to life! And work!)


I'm preparing for an art show this weekend in Delray Beach, FL, The Delray Affair. This will be my first time at this show but it is HUGE, with over 600 exhibitors! I am counting my blessings getting a booth on Atlantic Ave, booth #367. The only thing that I am not looking forward to is the 5 am setup on Friday:( It's not so bad once you get started, right?


I've been out on the beach with the kids all day relaxing and having fun. We are all a little on the overdone side and feeling a little warm. I think it is time for some aloe!


Be Blessed!

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment