Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sundays Sermons

Just Kidding! I thought it was catchy, so here's my sermon!



For the first time yesterday I left an artshow a day early! I packed up and left on saturday at closing time. I just couldn't take anymore! How much disinterest can one person endure? I think I found out! The artists who had exhibited there before were all disappointed in the show. They thought attendance was down by 2/3. I'm so diappointed as this is the only way that I support my family. I guess the economy is talking!



I'm trying many new and interesting avenues to sell!


I've submitted work to many of the different free advertising sites.


So I'm not just sitting on my duff and expecting it to roll in.



I know, I know things can only get better! That is exactly what I am looking forward to!



I have a fullshow schedule for the summer and I am still on the waitlist of several others so things can only go up from here!



If you would like to know where I'll be this summer I've included a link.
Hope everyone has a spectacular Sunday! I'm off to work!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it didn't go so well. I've never done a craft show before, but I love reading about people's experiences for when I do get up the nerve to go and do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that the attendance at the fair was not great. Like SleightGirl, I have not done any craft show before but I know it must be tough doing what you love and yet juggling with making ends meet. May God bless your shop and your family abundantly especially in these hard times :)

    ReplyDelete